Updates from Whatsapp FAQ:
WhatsApp is exploring ways for you to communicate with the businesses that matter to you. Some business accounts have been verified by WhatsApp. If you see a green badge next to a contact’s name, it means that WhatsApp has confirmed that the phone number of this contact belongs to a business account.
WhatsApp will also let you know when you start talking to a business via yellow messages inside a chat. There is no way to delete these messages from the chat. If you already have a business’s phone number saved in your address book, the name you will see is the name you have saved in your address book.
If you don’t have a business’s phone number saved in your address book, the name you will see is the name the business has chosen for themselves.If you’d like to stop a business from contacting you, you can block them.
Note: WhatsApp business verification is currently limited to a small number of businesses participating in a pilot program.
7 Things You Should Know About The WhatsApp Small & Medium Business App
Comming down to things you should know about the WhatsApp Small & Medium Business App, it’s good to know about this things so you could exactly the aim of WhatsApp so you know how to utilize it.
1. The Both apps can run on the same smartphone without any interference
2. Messages will be structured: An advanced structured message that contains a lot of information, including text, image, action items, and the translation of the message are the forms of messages you are going to be experiencing.
4. A business account owned by whats that is called Public Service Announcement,
will be where you will receive communications.
5. Verified and Unverified Business Account are the two types of business account that will exist. Verified Business: its name is directly verified by WhatsApp. When a business is verified, you will see a green badge next to its name.
6. A website and email address must be provided by business in its info, in order to have a very detailed profile that users can view.
7. Statistics detaile will be kept by your business WhatsApp since WhatsApp is installed , for example how many sent messages have been read and successfully delivered.
This are things you should as a business personier, so lets seat tight and wait for the launching day.