Xiaomi copany has been known as smart phone producers in the technology word and the are doing very very well around Asia and Africa, but surprisingly the lunched their laptop Mi Notebook Air that comes with amazing and latest futures to show us that the have many surprises for us this period.
The Mi Notebook Air laptop is 13.3-inch percent thinner than Apple’s popular notebook, and 11 percent smaller. Lighter than a magazine.
Mi Notebook Air runs on Microsoft Windows 10, syncs with Mi Cloud, & unlocks with MiBand2 ,Intel® Core™ i5 Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM plus 256GB solid state drive, and if you need more space there’s an additional SATA slot available to boost storage by up to 256GB.
Unveiled at a press event here in Beijing alongside the dual-camera wielding Redmi Pro phone, the 13.3-inch Mi Notebook Air was designed to fill a niche, Xiaomi’s CEO Lei Jun said. Similar ultraportables, such as the Razer Blade Stealth, lack discrete graphics and rely on Intel’s integrated graphics to do the legwork, which means their gaming capabilities are limited. Xiaomi says you can play games like Dota 2 at 85 frames-per-second at full-HD resolution on its Notebook Air.
the keyboard is also said to feel great to type on and the keys have just the right amount of clickiness. It’s definitely a lot better than the Asus Zenbook 3
Mi Notebook Air 12.5
– Sized like a magazine, just 12.9mm thin
– Full metal body, only weighs 1.07kg
– Intel Core M3 processor, 11.5-hour battery
– 4GB RAM + 128GB SATA SSD, expandable SSD slot
– 1080p FHD screen, edge-to-edge protective glass
– AKG custom dual speakers, Dolby digital surround sound
– Priced at approx. $525
Mi Notebook Air 13.3
– Intel Core i5 processor, runs Windows 10 Home
– 8GB DDR4 RAM + 256GB PCIe SSD, expandable SSD slot
– NVIDIA GeForce 940MX dedicated graphics card
– 9.5-hour battery, 50% charge in 30min
– Lightweight full metal body, weighs just 1.28kg
– Elegant logoless design, personalize with stickers
– Supports Mi Cloud Sync and Mi Band unlocking
– Priced at approx. $750