XOS Chameleon V2.0.0. Comes with many futures one of which is the fingers feature. with this cool future, you no longer need to pass the stress of holding down volume and power button to take a screenshot, all you need to do is swipe your 3 fingers across the phone screen.
OTA is already rolling out to Infinix Zero 3 and Note 2 LTE users but you can also download it via other means and install it via your SDcard.
NOTE: Before you download it Make sure you are not rooted and also Check your built number and download according to your built number.
How to Install Via SDcard
- Install update using OTA package or TCard package
- Download the relevant OTA package or TCard package,
- Extract it and place the ‘update.zip’ to the root of your SD Card (if already extracted, rename it as ‘update.zip’) ,
- Then, Perform Method 1 or Method 2.
– First Metod:
- Settings > About phone > System update > Options > Update from local > Select ‘update.zip‘ and install it
- At this point you need to do nothing. The update / upgrade process will begin.
- Wait until the installation is complete so that the device would be rebooted.
– Second Method:
- Turn off your Infinix Smartphone (and boot to recovery mode)
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold volume up button + power button
- If you see Android bot with a danger sign
- Press and hold the power button again and press volume up button once
- Up / Down button to select ‘Apply update from SD card’
- Scroll to where the ‘update.zip’ file is located and select with the Power Button