Great news for those using Samsung Galaxy M40 as you will be getting Samsung Galaxy M40 Android 11 Update . It’s amazing that the Samsung Galaxy M40 which was announced back in the year 2019 with the Android 9 Pie and was updated with android 10 in the month of march 2020 now is receiving the Android 11 with the One UI 3.1.
This new firmware was spotted with version number M405FDDU2CUC6 and requires a hefty download of around 2GB. It comes with the March 2021 Android security and the usual Android 11 and One UI 3.1 goodies such as redesigned UI, chat bubbles, one-time permissions, and a newer version of the Samsung Keyboard.
The update is currently seeding in the USA, UK, and Asia, for those who haven’t received an update prompt yet can head to the Settings > Software update menu to check for it manually.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy M40 to Android 11
It’s pretty easy and straight forward, to do this follow the below steps
- Turn on your device internet access
- Go to settings, among the options listed there to look for software
- When you get the software you see software updates
- There you see if the updates have been sent to your phone.
- If there is no update sent yet, try restarting your phone and check back.
If the update was not sent to your phone yet, keep calm and wait for a few weeks so the update can get to you. What are your thoughts?