You all will agree with me that not every body have the money to purchase a high-end phone for example a phone that comes with 2GB of RAM or monster phone that comes with 4GB of RAM.
What if your phone comes with 1GB or 512MB of RAM? what are you to do? knowing fully that the performance of your phone depend on the quality of RAM.
In this post am going to share with you how to increase your phone memory with an SD card. the trick its simple and requires your attention. Many people have been wondering if this is rely possible onwant dedicated” yes it is and that’s what am going to show you today.
Reas Also: See why you should be commenting on this blog (wizprof.com)
Why You Need More RAM
Some people do not fully understand the work of RAM in a smartphone. The importance of additional RAM cannot be overstated. While more storage space gives you more photos, more MP3s, or more video clips, additional RAM helps the processor to work more quickly, thereby aiding in the playback (or even creation) of such files.
For instance, some playback problems are erroneously blamed on a slow Internet connection, when in truth they could be speeded up with additional RAM, rather than faster wireless
Rooted android phone ( Click here and learn how to root your device with KingRoot)
SD card from 8GB or 16 up for a better result
ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) (download it here). ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) is a paid app so Click here and learn how to download paid app from google play store
Swapfile checking app (Download it here)
So if your device is rooted you can check if Swapfile checking app its compatible with your phone so what you should do is to
- Install ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) app and run it on your phone because its an app that will give you exactly what you want
- Now click Start RAMEXPANDER Test Here for you to get a result you need
- The select the SD card you are checking
- And Click for result
- You will get a “Congratulations” message
- Now proceed and install the RAM Expander app
Install the RAM Expander
- Now download the ram expander app from from play store with the trick from the link
- Install it ( it will install with a root permission)
- Select your language
- Now a screen with a slider that can be adjusted depending howwant to be dedicatedto the SWAP partition will appear.
- If you are not really sure of what to select just tap on Optional Value so that the app can make a better decision for you
- Now make sure that Autorun is enabled (this is a radio button at the top of the display)
- Now tap the Swap Activ button.
That’s it with the RAM partition created on your device’s SD card, Android should now run with improved performance. Try out your favorite game, or try opening a bunch of apps all at once.
Has Performance Improved For You?
If you’ve followed this tutorial from start to finish, you’ve increased your Android device’s storage space and RAM. Well done!
With more RAM available for processing data, you’ll find the device is more useful and productive than ever before. Your remaining storage will of course remain useful, ready to save the fruits of your enhanced productivity. You’ll have a lot more space to save new photos, edited images, music created on your Android etc., or simply a few more documents.