He added that his entire team were all happy and excited about the project and moreover, Infinix Zero 4 is still a hot cake in the smartphone market at this very point in time. The company said they will be stepping up their game by releasing premium phones that will compete with mobile phones like Samsung, LG, Sony, and some other high-end devices.
Infinix Zero 4 Edge is said to be a premium device that comes with cool specifications and features that has not been seen in any previously launched infinix device.
We have not yet gotten hold of the full specifications of the device but we have the primary specifications for you so you will have an idea of what you are expecting.
Infinix 4 Edge will be coming with 5.7 inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with a 2k resolution that is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Android 8.0 Oreo operating system, Helio X27 Chipset, MediaTek X20 deca-core processor, a new type of fast charging technology. The phone would come in two different versions 4GB/6GB RAM both with 64GB inbuilt memory storage expandable up to 256GB using a microSD.
Infinix Zero 4 Edge Available Specificatiosn
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- DISPLAY: 5.7 inch Full HD Super Amoled display with 2k resolution protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and also supports multi-touch
- PROCESSOR: Helio X27 Chipset
- RAM: 4GB and 6GB variant
- STORAGE: 64GB inbuilt memory storage expandable up to 256GB using a microSD
- CAMERA: 16MP back camera and 16MP front-facing camera
- SENSOR: Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Fingerprint, Facial recognition, Gyroscope, Compass
- CONNECTIVITY: USB Type C, Bluetooth, WiFi/Hotspot, NFC, FM radio, PDF reader, 3.5mm audio jack.
That’s all we can tell about the phone for now. The updates will be made as soon as possible so you can take a full action quick.