I will not be surprised if you have not heard about Xoom and I won’t be surprised if you tell me that you have been selling your PayPal fund as low as 300/$ just to see that you have your cash in your local bank account.
Xoom is here to provide solution to that problem and help you cash out your PayPal fund to your local account. Xoom is a PayPal service that let you send Your PayPal fund to your local Nigerian Naira Account and this service deposit the money instantly to your account. Not only that, but you also have the option to send money worldwide to any account no matter the country or have it deposit to your preferred pickup location.
You can also load phones and even pay your utility bills using Xoom in Nigeria and other countries using Xoom. Below is an overview of what Xoom can do.
What Can I Do with Xoom?
1. Send money to any pickup location in the abroad
2. Send PayPal money directly to your local banks (GTbank, Zenith, First bank etc)
3. Pay utility bills around the world and reload your smartphones
4. When sending money to Nigeria using Xoom, all the recipient has to do is present a valid ID and the Xoom transaction number at any of the cash pickup locations to receive the money.
How To Start Up With Xoom
First signup clicking here
In the signup page, put in your correct information because you would not like to have any issue with your money.
Earn By Referring Your Friends
You and your friend can also earn $10 to your PayPal or Amazon gift card when your referred friend first transaction is $50 or more (Transaction fee included)
How Do I Send Money With Xoom
1. First signed up or do it here
2. Chose your options and select the amount you wish to send
3. Enter the location of the receiver
4. Select your mode of payment.
The money will be sent to your recipient’s location and he/she receives money exactly the way you selected either through a bank account or in cash available for pick up.
You can track your transfers with text, email notifications, online access or friendly support staff at any time of the day.