Recently, whatsapp released a feature that gives users the ability to revoke/delete a message that has been sent to another contact which was a welcome development, quite alright but some people still don’t find it interesting.
You will agree with me that sometimes you would want to find out what the deleted message was and you will keep wondering. That will not be a problem anymore as a way has been devised to show you deleted messages.
Today we will see how to easily recover messages sent to you after the sender must have deleted it.
To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
You will have to download an app called WhatsRemoved which is available in the Play store.
- Download the WHATS REMOVED APP from the Play store.
- After downloading the app and must have installed it.
- You will be prompted to grant it permissions on your Android smartphone. Kindly grant these permissions.
- Now to see the deleted message that was sent to you on Whatsapp messager, you will need to delete the deleted message notice from your WhatsApp messenger and close the WhatsApp messenger.
- Now open the WHATSREMOVED app and navigate to Chats. You will find the deleted message there.