If Glo 4G LTE is available in your area why waiting just go and activate your sim for Glo 4G services.
Globacom launched their 4G LTE service yesterday and the same yesterday an update was made here about the current states and cities can enjoy their 4G services.
The thing that interest me the most is how affordable their data plans it’s the most affordable 4G data plan we currently have in Nigeria at the moment, so am going to take you through on how you can activate your Glo sim for 4G services just pay a little attention.
How To Activate Glo 4G LTE Network
- The First thing you have to note is that your phone has to be 4G enabled ( Text 4G to 400 and you’ll receive a message telling you if its compatible or not)
- Then visit any nearby Glo office and buy a new 4G LTE SIM,
- Registered It or you can swap your normal Glo sim for a 4G LTE sim.
- After it must have been swapped or the one you bought has been registered,
- Now kindly dial *777# to get any of the 4G available plans.
NOTE: The Glo 4G LTE sim will work on Glo 4G router or any Universal MiFi available to you, but it will not work on a normal 3G Modem. You can also connect your 4G enabled smartphone via hotspot to your PC.
Is it helpful? comment and share with your friends and family. Have you successfully done yours? let us know via the comment section.