To Browse Fast Using MTN Network
Most times the slowness in browsing is not always caused by low internet coverage in a particular area but also caused by APN settings and VPN app but with this tutorial, you can now start browsing in a high speed using MTN line all you have to do is follow
- Go to your phone settings.
- Tap on Mobile Network or Cellular Network.
- Tap on Access point and Names.
- You will see your apn settings name
- Tap on it (MTN NG)
Configure it as bellow
- NAME – MTN NG
- APN – web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- APN type – Default, supl
- Proxy – Not set
- Port – Not set
- Username – web
- Password –
Now SAVE the apn settings.
Go back and ON you data, then start browsing on an amazing speed.
Do you think you should share this? Is it helpful? Comment and Share.