Before we jump in on the tutorial on how to access Twitter in Nigeria. Just yesterday the federal republic of Nigeria bans the social media giant Twitter due to the platform remove a tweet considers inappropriate and against section 4 of Twitter policy.
How To Access Twitter In Nigeria
- Download the WindVPN from HERE
- Open the VPN and sign up with your email address
- After signing up, go and confirm your email address
- Chose Any country of your choice (United States or United Kingdom recommended)
- Tap on Connect
- When it is connected
- Open your Twitter App and start twitting
The tweet from President Buhari was removed by Twitter due to the tweet was said to have treating war against the southern part of the country Nigeria and by Twitter, such tweets can not be allowed to be featured on their platform due to its transparency and value for human right and life.
Due to this ban, many Nigerians both in the country and in the diaspora have reacted to this unwelcomed development because many people use Twitter every day for the purpose of business and communication, many other uses it to have fun when they are bored and some use Twitter to check the latest updates and happening around the world as reliable news network tweets their latest news on the witter platform.
Those that fall under the categories mentioned above and some that are not mentioned will be curious to know about how to still access Twitter in Nigeria.
In this era where technology has seriously advance so well that nothing is considered impossible to accomplish using the new age technology, there are ways to access restricted websites and apps in a country that place a ban on them, and to accomplish this is very simple.
All you need is to have access to the important tools needed as we have mentioned in the key step that you can see above, do not get the wrong file for this because if you do it will not work out as it’s supposed to.
Read also: How To Change Phone IMEI Number
Steps On How To Access Twitter In Nigeria and Other Banned Country
Twitter is one of those places you go to air your opinion when things are not going right just as the country Nigeria witnessed the protest last year, many people that have been out of the country and those in the country but was far from where the protest was happening often log on to Twitter to get information the needs to be updated.
This information helps many to know the updates and how the protest was going. Many government officials also use the Twitter platform for campaign purposes and to update the country on the decision that has been made by them every time any updates are been made so as to keep the peopled informed.
This tells us how important Twitter is and why it will remain that way to many people. Why talking about how to access Twitter in Nigeria we are also going to talk about how to create a new Twitter account for those yet to join the platform and those that have their accounts terminated, you will also learn how to keep your account safe from harm that may come from any angle.
Tools needed to access Twitter in Nigeria
Steps to access Twitter in Nigeria
- After getting all the requirements
- Launch the VPN you have downloaded
- Follow the on-screen guide to set it up
- Now choose any country of your choice and tap on the Connect button
- After it has been connected
- You go open your browser and search for prase such as TECHFLEZ
- When the search result comes out, scroll down and there you will see the location you are connected
- Now go to the Twitter app you have downloaded
- Open the app and log in
- Now start using the Twitter account
How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Without VPN
- Open your Twitter App
- Swipe left
- Click On Settings and Privacy
- Click on Proxy and enable it
- Put in this new proxy host: 18.104.22.168
- Now input this as a port: 8080
- Save your changes and carry on
How To Create Twitter Account In Nigeria
Due to this ban, the Nigeria telecom network will no longer accept any verification code from Twitter which will surely hinder people from creating a new Twitter account so to handle this problem, you can use the USA number that is offered by TextNow to create your new account.
- Go here and download the TextNow app
- Then open and connect the VPN you downloaded here
- Chose the United States as your location
- Sign up and set up your text now account
- Get your free text now USA number
- Open the Twitter app and tap on create account
- Input your details and put the Textnow number
- Input your email address
- Now create your account
Following this procedure will help overcome the restriction and ban of Twitter in Nigeria in any part of the world that has banned Twitter, I will be updating this article on the latest info new tools to make our experience more enjoyable. For now, stay safe and sound!
This information and tutorial are for knowledge purposes only, Techflez.com and its associate will not be held responsible for the misusage of this very information and knowledge.