When you see the opportunity to get paid by big tech cooperation for what you have been doing for a very long time, it’s best you take that opportunity as fast as possible because it may not be around for a very long time as the opportunity, may not be there forever. Just two ago being the 12th of April, Google Pay launched the Spring Challenge, a 10-day contest that lets you perform some usual tasks that will potentially earn a gift worth $30. It’s not quite as easy or straightforward as dropping by the store every day to buy some food items or waking up in the morning and taking some warm tea, but it should be easy enough if you have been using Google Play for a while now, you can even help others earn $30 which will be in turn ad to your own bonus.
As the spiral challenge started, the guideline has been dropped to the public that wants to participate so they can start doing the basic challenge in order to earn the money. What you need to do in order to earn this money is to collect stamps through actions like paying friends, redeeming offers, completing transactions, referring friends, and activating insights on your account. If you reach 5 unique stamps, you’ll get the $30 reward.
Every day there will be a specific task action in the Google Pay apps that you will do in order to get the stamps. The rules explain that the list of tasks will change every day, and some may require doing some things more than once in order to get them completed. One thing you should have in mind is that there’s a limit of 200,000 rewards to be handed out, which means the prizes could run out before the end of the 10 days.
As you know, Google wouldn’t hand you over $30 if you do not have to perform some task that may require thinking to a specific point. This task is not just about simply collecting a total of five stamps, but rather you must collect one of each stamp: Robin, Bear, Alligator, Elk, and Fox. Some tasks guarantee specific stamps while others produce one at random which is where the whole task lies. Buried in the terms and conditions, Google gives odds for the randomly generated stamps, noting that there’s a 95% chance for the Robin, Bear, and Alligator; and there’s only a 5% chance to get the Elk or Fox. It’s likely this is intended to push users to complete specific actions rather than taking a chance on getting them randomly.
If you start prospecting in the games to win and happen to accrue more stamps than you need, it’s also possible to gift extra stamps to your friends. You can only donate duplicates of the stamps you already have, but if you end up with an extra Elk and need a Fox, maybe somebody else will be in the same boat and you can do a little trading.
As the challenge has already begun and will run until the end of the day (PST) on April 22nd. If you haven’t already downloaded the new Google Pay app, you may want to download it now in order to start participating in the challenge, also keep your friends posted so you can refer them. Perhaps this will speed up the stamp collecting for one or both of you. Even if you have signed up, wait until tomorrow to activate things like insights and other features, just in case a task can only be completed if it’s your first time doing something.