This is what happens when you failed to change and add more positive things to your business. Few weeks back Etisalat stop there BIS plan for Blackberry OS
, adding salt to the injury Glo has announced that the will also stop BIS plans on BlackBerry phones. From the message, it says
Dear Customer, starting December 17, 2016 BlackBerry services on your device (BBOS7 devices) will no longer be available. You can still continue to use the device to Call and Text. We request you to migrate to a BB10, Android, Windows or IOS handset to use your remaining data.
Plans will be unavailable on Glo BlackBerry
Below are mentioned plans will be unavailable for purchase & renewal starting 17th Dec, 2016
• BlackBerry Complete weekly plan
• BlackBerry Complete monthly plan
• BlackBerry Absolute weekly plan
• BlackBerry Absolute monthly plan
• BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS)
• BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES)
Now the best option now for you is to go a get an android smartphone.