You go on with this endless cycle of repairing your phone, then breaking it again until you get exhausted, frustrated and demoralized. And, you cannot just figure out the problem, whether it is something wrong with the phone or with you or with the parts. Huh …that is daunting!
You cannot justify the reason, because you just bought new parts every time you messed around with your iPhone; well, that is right, and that is where the problem is. Out of zillions of companies on earth filling out the supply and demand gap that Apple creates by not making available the parts easily.
Buying from a popular website, such as Amazon and eBay do not sound like a good idea. Unfortunately, what you get out there are aftermarket products. Would not you ask what the difference between original parts and aftermarket parts is?
An original Apple part will come with the same assembly, flex cable along with the exact quality controls combined together becomes the original part. The aftermarket products such as iPad air parts are nothing but the byproducts of the scratched and damaged iPhone parts reassembled somewhere in the inglorious corner of a Chinese town.
Let’s look find out what are the problems with these aftermarket parts that brings frustration and exhaustion
1. The people who bought the glasses have reported that the glass cracks when they tried to put the phone in the case. Check Lucky Patcher Apk for more details
2. The LCD will simply fuse if you happen to drop it on the carpet. It cannot withstand mild shock. Yes, of course, you got a cheap stuff
3. The digitizers look disgusting with the fingerprints, with these products you have to keep on cleaning the product frequently, but in case of the original parts, the screen protector is quite remarkable.
4. The digitizers are in most of the cases are thicker than the original parts, thus making it nearly impossible to fix. Even if you somehow managed to place it on the phone, you get an odd finish that looks out of the context.
5. In comparison to original iPod touch parts, the aftermarket parts will start to display erratic behavior after a few months of usage. In fact, these products do not just work properly. After a few months you would realize that you just have wasted the money on a rubbish product.
6. The color polarization is yet another problem that could frustrate you magnificently. It becomes difficult to operate on the glaring sunny day; you cannot even see what is there on the screen
The entire above mentioned are pains to you, then of course, the question arises, where should I buy the original part? Oops…you got the right question! Yes, you can find the original products after going searching the web, but the people who managed to get the original parts are not going to sell you a piece of product. You might have to buy more than 15 pieces, but what are you going to do with so many of them unless you open an online store.
Basically, what you’re getting in the market are only junks and innocent consumers are the victims of this ploy. Apparently, you can get original parts from the authorized Apple repair shop. However, you have to go through the turmoil of finding such shops that are transparent and maintain integrity.
So, how are you going to find one? It might not be simple or easy, but you can find the right repair shop that offers original parts only by conducting thorough research. And the web is the best place; join some iPhone community or forum.
The online forum serves as the best outlet for the tech-geeks, enthusiasts and the people in the dire need. People out there can guide you and in some cases, they might be able to give you the exact location and contact information.
After you get the information, do not just jump to the conclusion or mail in your phone. Carry out groundwork; talk to their customer support team or visit the shop if at all they got one because most of the online shopping outlets are operating on a virtual setup.
Hence, the need and verification of the authenticity make absolute sense. If possible find out the customer reviews, and that should be an ideal way to validate the service provider’s originality. Once you have verified everything, make sure that you probe about the cost.
Apparently, nobody is going to give you original iPhone 6 parts at a cheaper rate, if they do, then doubt it, question it, and investigate. There are chances of duping, hence, ensure that you act mindfully, not impulsively.
Finally, when you find a company that offers you authentic part at a competitive price, you must take a sigh of relief because you will never have to get frustrated again running here and there.