As promised, Infinix has started releasing an Android Oreo update to Zero 5 device in the next few days. If you own a Zero 5 device, you should have a little as you won’t be left out from the update.
Also, we should know that there would be bugs in this update as it’s the first update to be rolled out. Hopefully, the company will release a patch/system update to fix the bugs.
How to Upgrade Infinix Note 4 and Note 4 Pro to Android 8 Oreo via OTA
- Make sure your phone is not rooted if unroot your device your devices before going ahead in the upgrade
- Charge your phone to at least 90% of battery charge
- Make a backup of your apps or data
- 2GB of data is required to complete the update download
How to Upgrade
- Now go to Settings>About Phone>System Update
- Once the update is available, you should see Download and Install
- Now click on download and install
- Once download is complete, your device will automatically restart to install the new software (you have to wait while the updates is in progress).
- After the update must have been completed, your Infinix Note 4 or Note 4 Pro will reboot and you’ll have Android 8.1.0 oreo running on your device with the latest version of XOS.