Hello guys, many have complained about the Airtel Live 0.0kb free browsing constant disconnection and in most cases not connecting at all I have worked on it and have figure out a way to make it browse without disconnecting with a new VPN known as Stark VPN. Stark VPN is supper fast moldedfor Airtel Live free browsing it can maintain strong connection, as a matter of fact am using the VPN to power my Airtel free browsing cheat as I make this post.
How Do I Get It Done
- First of all download Stark VPN from Google Play Store
- Now install it on your Android smartphone
- Now tap on Tweaks: and chose Airtel
- Make sure that your location is on Auto Select Location
- After that tap on connect and allow it to get connected
- After that start surfing.
Note: After it get connected, it might show you disconnected but will still have the Key icon on your Android notification menu, do not borderd just keep surfing the net.
Is it helpful? Did it work for you? Comment and Share.