Guys am here with another blazing free internet browsing that will benefit Airtel user that are not heavy internet users. This free internet browsing cheat gives you 100MB to surf the internet every day and I will be showing you guys how you can easily do that without paying any kobo but the downside is the 100MB daily limitation which is the only sad side that is still manageable for the fact that you are not paying for it.
Last time we did this same configuration on MTN but with another Config file, but in this one, we In the cheat, we will be using a VPN that will enable us to do this connection flawlessly and securely without having to leak any of our info, so stay with me as I guide you through this.
1. What you first have to keep in place is your 3G or 4G Airtel SIM card for this particular tweak.
2. The second tool you need is to download the VPN called NapsternetV – V2ray VPN client from the play store.
3. Now click here to download the config file that we will be using to run this very cheat. The file is just about some kb so do not mind the 100MB written on the file.
4. After downloading the file, confirm the location that you have downloaded it to.
5. Now open the NapsternetV VPN you have downloaded from the play store and tap on the + icon that is located at the top > and tap on import npv2 Config file. Now locate the Config file you downloaded earlier from the link above.
6. Now you will have to tap on the Play button that is located at the bottom right corner to start the connection.
7. The connection may take up to 10 seconds to start reading.
8. When the connection is done, tap on the stat button at the bottom of the VPN to make sure it’s reading very well.
9. If the stat is not reading, it simply means that your connection is not reading. What you will have to do is to put your phone on airplane mood and then off the airplane mood for the connection to restart. Also, make sure you off the battery optimizer on the app.
NOTE: Always come back here for a new config file because we will be updating this config file as often as possible. Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter.