After many research and evaluation, I was able to get the best procedure and strategy which I will be sharing with you guys here today. This procedure will teach you how to easily add contact form on contact page or any were in your blog with ease, you do not need to make any code yourself, all you need to do is to copy some bunch of codes I will be providing here into your blog and are you are good to go. There are just a few steps you need to follow that will not take up to 3 mins.
The Important of Having Contact Form on Your Blog
I know the reason you must have join blogging is either to make money or run some of your adverts which also boils down to monetary profits. In that sense having a contact form on your contact page is very important because it allows customers, blog visitors, fans, etc. to be able to reach out to you personally for one or two reasons which most times are positive. Without much talk, let’s move on to the main reason we are here for.
Read also: 5 Mistakes Bloggers Make
Step 1. Add a contact Gadget
- Go to blogger.com then login with your details. You will need to choose the particular blog you want to add the contact form on.
- Click on Layout you will see at the left sidebar then click on add gadgets link you see at the right sidebar.
- Now click on Add Gadgets from the left side, the next thing you have to do is to click on Contact Form (If you don’t see it, you can scroll down because it’s among the list of gadgets there) then tap okay.
Step 2. How to Hide the Gadget
This period we are going to play with the coding environment a little but do not panic we are just going to add a little code.
- Now in your blogger dashboard, click on template
- Click on Edit HTML
- Hold CTR and click F in order to search for a certain code
- Paste the below code in the search bar that appears then tap enter
Now place the below code just above the code above.
display: none !important;
- Then click on Save Template you see above.
After this step, you are going to see contact form on your blog but don’t be too excited because we still have few works to still do.
Step 3. How to add Contact Form into you Contact Page
Now go to pages you see at the left menu bar then create or open an existing page you want to add the contact form.
- You will See COMPOSE and HTML, Tap on HTML and paste the below code in there
- Now add a title (Contact Us) if you have not already added one and then change some settings given right as given below.
Step 4. Now you are at the final sage
- Now tap on save and you are done with that.
Whenever someone filed the form and send it, the message will be sent to your email wich is the admin email. Please endeavor to share this post with others.